Emerald City Statewide represents two businesses: Emerald City Fence Rentals and Statewide Rent-A-Fence. The office (Emerald City Statewide or ECS) is a managing agent for both fence rental fence delivery services. We have serviced the Washington state area for over 30 and 40 years respectively - let's say, we have combined over 70 years of expertise in the rental fence!
We install temporary fence over the entire state of Washington, as well as northern Idaho and northern Oregon, helping construction, emergency response and event industries. Our rental fence yards are located in Seattle, Pasco, and Spokane so we can cover the territory with ease. We are a local, family-owned business, and we are proud of our relationships with our customers and proud of our employees and jobs.Our mission is to partner with our clients to contribute to their success and reduce liability by providing temporary fence products and reliable services.
We truly want to help to make your construction or event a success. We see our role as a small piece of a 1000-piece puzzle and want to ensure that we fit well and come back to work with you over and over!
The Principals - Bob and Alina B
22 years with the Company"We love the Pacific Northwest and the beautiful scenery we have. We love taking short day trips on local roads whenever possible and getting "lost" on purpose. Of course, we get excited when we see cranes or trucks with construction equipment - we are proud of our region growing responsibly.
Bob loves to golf and you can easily twist his arm to a game if you would like to!”
3 years with the Company
"I love baseball and football, but baseball is my favorite sport. I pitched and played the outfield during little league and played softball while I was in the Air Force.
The people are very friendly and I was given a tremendous opportunity to pioneer Emerald City Statewide's Logistics Manager position using my skills and experience from my time as a Logistics Planner in the Air Force, during a career which spanned 26 years. During my tenure at Emerald City, I have been able to provide a solid logistics backbone for the company, while constantly improving processes to make us more efficient."
13 years with the Company
"I enjoy cooking and have a 6 year old German Shepherd.
The number one reason I like working at ECS is my coworkers, and the way everyone cares about each other.'
1 year with the Company
'I was born in Athens, Greece. Why do I like working here? The Company and owners are encouraging and interested in all of our lives. It's more than just a job. It's a family."
27 years with the Company
"I love soccer and I always get the job done."
1 year with the Company
"I enjoy playing in the snow, golf, picking mushrooms.
I learn something new every day."
5 years with the Company
13 years with the Company
"In my spare time I enjoy reading, watching movies and hanging out with my dogs.
Awesome co workers and owners that love their business and really care for the employees that work for them."
"I love football baseball and hockey. I'm a big Seattle Seahawks fan and Seattle Mariners fan and soon to be Seattle Krakens fan and Washington Husky fan too. Love to go bow hunting and camping and fishing with family and friends."
What Is Different About Emerald City Statewide?
- 70 years of combined experience in fence rental. Almost every site is different than the other. What worked great at site A, maybe is impossible at site B. With decades of experience in fence rental, we have a body of knowledge that we can draw from. Many of our installers have long tenure with the company and can successfully resolve difficult situations.
- We are local. Washington is our state. We have installations in hundreds of places throughout Western, Eastern and Central Washington state. We understand the differences in climate, winds, soil conditions and work with these to provide you the best installation. Our business is family-owned by Bob and Alina, involved in day-to-day operations every day. Our crews are viewed as extended parts of that family
- We have several locations to draw strength from and flexibility. Our current yards are in Seattle, Spokane, and Tri-cities. We are flexible, helping each yard as needed with supplies of fence, trucks, and installers. When the call came for a job of 22 miles length, we were able to come up with a plan of accomplishing it.
- We are vested in your success. We are not going anywhere - we work with small and large contractors in Washington for decades, we will be here a decade from now and we want to do the next project with you. If a problem arises, our office is right here in Renton, WA and will stand behind our work.
- Variety of projects. In addition to thousands of commercial projects, we have worked on tiny tree enclosures in Kirkland, we were taking the viaduct down in Seattle, we worked on military installations or airports. We can have security access, we can respond rapidly to fire damage.
- Keeping up with technology. High performance is possible only by keeping up with the technology of fast communications. “Keeping up” is maybe impossible due to fast changes but we use the best electronic tools in order to know where our crews are, what our capabilities are, and coordination of all communications needed to accomplish the right help for you. It is our pride in running the business, in you as our partner, in our office, and crews that you have at your disposal when working with us.
I rented chain link fence for one of my jobs sites. Emerald Fence was available right away and gave me good price and time line to rent chain link fence. Highly recommend if you need chain link fence
Great service always have what I need.
They delivered us temp fencing quickly. They even have a smaller truck that allows them into limited areas like parking garage.