Chain Link Fence
Metal chain link fence is a staple of security for the construction site, building, parking lot or an event. 6' high x 12 1/2' (or 10') long chain link panels are the most popular choice for fence rental. This fence provides security and safety for your project. Other sizes may be available per special order.
Chain link rental fence can be adjusted to any configuration since the panels are portable and easy to move. Fence will be delivered to your job site and dropped off. At the end of the rental period we will pick it up - just give us a call to schedule.
Additional service to install and break down the panels maybe possible under a separate contract, check with our sales team at sales @ rent-fence.com.
There is also a will-call available upon special arrangement. Rental contracts can be offered for as short as one day or as long as a year or more.
Chain link features are:
- adjustable configuration clamped together for security
- fence can be easily repositioned as needed anywhere on your site
- top & bottom rails provide extra support
- gates anywhere you need them
- concrete block bases or metal stands for stable base
Email us at sales @ rent-fence.com or call 800-448-7222
1. Work out the approximate period of time you need the fence for. This can be always adjusted up or down as needed. Decide on the start date of your project.
2. Decide on approximate length of the fence needed for your site. Add 10 to 15% for bracing the fence - temporary fence can be unstable without brace panels in a strong wind.
3. Give us a call 425-271-0138, 800-448-7772 or send an email to email@example.com with the information above and the address of the location.
We will prepare the quote of the cost for you. A minimum rate before delivery may apply. Set-up if required is calculated separately.
Our team will do everything possible to help with your project. Keep in mind that certain periods get really busy and scheduled far in advance - plan ahead!