Chain Link Fence
Metal chain link fence is a staple of security for the construction site, building, parking lot or an event. 6' high x 12 1/2' long chain link panels are the most popular choice for fence rental. This fence provides security and safety for your project. Other sizes are available as well per request.
Chainlink rental fence can be adjusted to any configuration since the panels are portable and easy to arrange. Our team will deliver and install the fence for you when scheduled. Once you no longer need the fence, we will come to break down and remove all fence panels. There is also a will-call available upon special arrangement. Rental contracts can be offered for as short as one day or as long as a year or more.
Chain link features are:
- adjustable configuration clamped together for security
- fence can be easily repositioned as needed anywhere on your site
- top & bottom rails provide extra support
- gates anywhere you need them
- concrete block bases or metal stands for stable base
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-448-7222
1. Work out the approximate period of time you need the fence for. This can be always adjusted up or down as needed. Also decide on the start date of your project.
2. Decide on approximate length of the fence (this will be adjusted to actual length once the installation is completed).
3. Give us a call 425-271-0138, 800-448-7772 or send an email to email@example.com with the information above and the address of the location.
We will prepare the quote of the cost for you. A minimum rate before delivery and setup fees may apply.
Our team will deliver, install the fence for you when scheduled, break down and remove when done. In some cases, will-call may be available.